- Tuesday , Wednesday, and Friday: 9am – 1pm
- Saturday: 2pm – 5.30pm
- Sunday: 8.30am – 12.30pm
- First Level, Parish Centre
- Office Contact: 688 1 3197
- Catechetical Administrator: Christine Chan
- Tel: 6881 3197
- Coordinator: Philip Wong
- Tel: 9830 1691
Love is an action; not a saying. Being a catechist… my little way of loving God…
Thank you God for letting me grow with the children in faith and to serve joyfully…
I thought I was the one “GIVING” to the children, I have gained so much more from them and from the process. I have learned what service and stewardship is all about….. I do not need to be perfect, I just need to be available.
Joining “CLAY” actually made me more involved with the Church and gives me a sense of belonging …. There is so much to be done, but so little helpers. Saying that you have no time is always an easy excuse, just put aside a few hours of your time and knowledge for the service of God and His Children, will actually make the Church a better place for our children to grow in their faith
Contact Form for Catechetical Matters
About the Catechetical Ministry
The ministry also conducts the Rite of Christian Initiation of Children and Youths (RCIC / RCIY) to prepare non-baptized children or youths to receive the Sacraments of Baptism, Reconciliation, Holy Eucharist, and Confirmation.
RCIC and RCIY also prepares baptized children and youths who have not progressed in their faith formation Catechism classes to receive the Sacraments of Reconciliation, Holy Eucharist, and Confirmation.
Your vocation from God is not only as a teacher of faith but also to walk in the footsteps of Jesus.
- Promote the knowledge of faith.
- Give moral formation.
- Provide liturgical education.
- Teach how to pray.
- Educate for community life.
- Initiate into the missionary dimension.
Our Ministry is divided into the following in order to serve St Anne’s Church more effectively:
- Sharing our Faith (as above) from K1 to Sec 3 in Catechism Class
- We also serve the Chinese speaking community too (Chinese catechism)
- Conduct Rite of Christian Initiation for Children (RCIC)
- Conduct Rite of Christian Initiation for Youth (RCIY)
- Children’s Liturgy
- CLAY, our Ministry’s support & logistic wing
Schedule & Time
- Preschools, Sunday: 9am – 10:15am
- Level 1, 2, 3 & 6, Sunday : 9am – 10:30am / 10:45am – 12:15pm
- Level 4 & 5, Sunday: 10:45am – 12:15pm
- Bridging For Children, Saturday: 4pm – 5:30pm.
- Every Sunday during 11 AM mass at Kindergarten Hall
Schedule & Calendar: