Baptism is one of the seven Sacraments of the Catholic Church. Baptism lays the foundation of every Christian life. Through Baptism, we are freed from sin and reborn as sons and daughters of God; we become members of Christ; are incorporated into the Church and share her mission.
In Baptism, your child becomes one with Christ. He/She becomes a Son/Daughter of the Father.
To register, kindly download the Application Form, complete the information and submit it back to the Parish Office at least 2 weeks before Baptism. Late submission will be considered for the next Baptism Service.
Infant Baptism Ministry comprises of Catholic parents who prepare parents and godparents for infant baptism by sharing their faith, responsibilities, lives, and experiences during the preparation session before the infants are baptized.
Parents and godparents meet on the preceding Friday at 7.30 pm in St Anne’s Hall.
Usually held on the last Sunday of every even month of the year at 12.30 pm. For confirmed schedules and dates, please refer to the Infant Baptism Notice Board or the Baptism Schedule file attached below.
- Please register early for Infant Baptism.
- Registration forms are available outside the General Office or can be downloaded
- All forms and documents required must be submitted to the Secretary personally 2 weeks before baptism.
- Applications with incomplete forms or documents will not be accepted.
- Attendance for preparatory session is compulsory for parents and godparents.