Timings and Details of Masses and Devotions
Masses in English
6:30 am and 6:15 pm
Saturday Sunset 6:00 pm, Sunday 7:15 am, 9:00 am, 11:00 am and 6:00 pm
Masses in Other Languages
- Every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month at 1pm in Church
- Every 2nd Saturday of the month at 7.30pm in Church
- Every 4th Saturday of the month at 7.30pm in Church
- Every 1st Suday of the month at 7.30pm in Church
Devotions & Prayers
- Conducted in Church at 5.30 pm on Sat & Sun, and 10.30 am on Sun.
- In May and Oct, it is recited daily on weekdays after the weekday 6.15pm evening mass.
Padre Pio Devotion
- Conducted in Church on the 23rd of every month.
- If it falls on weekdays, it’s after the 6.15pm evening mass unless it falls on a public holiday or special event. Then please check the bulletin for the timing.
- If it falls on weekends, it’s at 5pm and held in conjunction with the Rosary Prayer.
- In May and Oct which are the months of the Rosary, it will be held either after the weekday 6.15pm evening mass or before the weekend 6pm mass in conjunction with the Rosary Prayer depending on which day the 23rd falls on.
Divine Mercy Devotion
- Conducted in Church on Wednesday after the evening 6.15pm mass
- During the Rosary months of May and Oct, it is at 5.30pm
- Conducted in Church at 8 pm every first Thursday of the month
- Excluding Church major Liturgical celebration
Holy Hour for Vocations
- Held in St Joachim’s Hall at 8pm on the 4th Monday of every month. All are invited to come and pray for more vocations to the priesthood and religious life!
- Conducted in Church during the 11 am Mass on every 2nd and 4th Sunday
- There is no Children’s Liturgy during school holidays
Prayers in the Columbarium
- Prayers are offered in the Columbarium after the 11 am Mass every last Sunday
Prayer & Adoration Room
- Located on the third level of the Parish Center, it is open daily from 7 am – 9 pm
- Mass intention envelopes are available outside the General Office or at the Secretariat Office.
- Kindly complete and drop the envelopes into the Mass Intention / Offering Box outside the General Office or the Secretariat Office 2 weeks in advance if you want the names published in the notice board.